If you do not receive a bill, please contact us; you are still responsible for the electricity consumed.
- The Co-op mails bills twice each month
- Your physical address determines your billing cycle
- North Ravalli County receiving bills on the last day of the month that are due by the 15th
- South Ravalli County receiving bills on the 15th that are due on the 1st
- Bills are deemed delivered when delivered to the U.S. Post Office with postage
Vacating a Property
It is your responsibility to keep us informed of your current mailing address.
- All consumers are responsible for notifying the Cooperative when they vacate the property
- You will be responsible for all charges until we are notified
Processing & Connect Fees
Processing Fee: Members will be charged a $10.00 account processing fee each time a service is transferred into their name.
Member-Requested Reconnects: Meters disconnected and connected at the request of the member will be required to pay a reconnect fee of $50.00; except a temporary disconnect for remodeling or maintenance on the member side of the meter for any type of service. The cooperative reserves the right to perform reconnects between the hours of 8:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m. If a member insists that the service be reconnected outside of these working hours, a $150.00 after hours reconnect fee will be assessed and paid before connection. The cooperative will not reconnect after hours without payment in full.
Please keep in mind that we bill a month behind, therefore you will have 1 more bill after your account has been closed.
- Considered delinquent if bills are not paid within 15 days
- Delinquent accounts will be subject to an interest charge of:
- 12% annum (1% per month)
- The minimum interest charge is $.50 per month
- Allows you to make payments of the same amount each month
- We take your 12-month average and add 10%, which becomes your monthly payment
- Each April is “True Up” month
- If you have a balance due it must be paid in full at this time
- If you have a credit balance, you can “skip” payment this month
- Your account will be re-evaluated, and given a new budget amount if necessary
Is Budget Billing Right for Me?
If you’re interested in enrolling in Budget Billing, contact one of our Member Service Representatives at (406) 961-3001.
April or May are the only months you are able to enroll. This is so you can build credit in the summer months and lower payments in the winter months.
If not, Budget Billing may not be the best option for you.