Montana Electric Cooperatives’ Association (MECA) Memorial Scholarship
Each year Montana Electric Cooperatives’ Association awards a scholarship in the amount of $500. The scholarship is funded by individual contributions to the MECA Memorial Scholarship Program. To apply for the scholarship, applicants, parents or guardians must be a member of Ravalli Electric Cooperative.
Application Deadline: January 25, 2023
Ravalli Electric Co-op “Luck of the Draw” Scholarship
Ravalli Electric Co-op annually distributes twelve $1,000 college scholarships to graduating high school seniors in our service territory.
Luck of the Draw Scholarship Requirements
- Parents or legal guardians must be an REC member at the time of application and live drawing event
- Students must be a Senior planning to attend an accredited 2 or 4 year institution of higher education
- Students must have maintained a “B” – 3.00 – grade point average from freshman through junior year and through the first semester of senior year
- Students who are home schooled may apply and are asked to include their test scores from either the ACT or SAT college entrance exams
- Students must be a U.S. citizen
Application Deadline: May 5, 2023
Scholarship winners will be drawn at a live scholarship event held at Ravalli Electric Co-op on May 12, 2023.